Frequently Asked Questions
• Site/rental prices are for 2 adults. Extra adults are $5 per night.
• 1 camping unit per site, which means 1 trailer OR 1 tent per site.
• Speed limit is 5 MPH throughout the entire park.
• Quiet time is 10:30 PM.
• All guests, including visitors not spending the night, must check in with staff and obtain a pass.
• Do not cut down any trees or plants. Anyone destroying any property or trespassing shall be responsible for the damages and shall be evicted immediately.
• Please limit your driving to necessity. Most areas of the resort are a five-minute walk. ATVs, motorcycles, mini-bikes, motorized scooters, and any other recreational vehicles of this type are strictly prohibited.
• If you bring a golf cart, you are required to let us know before you arrive and provide proof of insurance. Individuals under 18 are not permitted to operate golf carts on our property under any circumstances.
• Respect other guests and their property. Use roads and trails rather than cutting through sites.
• Car & RV washing is prohibited.
• Check-in for all sites is 3:00 PM. Check-out is 12:00 PM for RV/tent sites and 11:00 AM for rentals.
• Pick up after yourself and those in your group. We have dumpsters located throughout the park for your convenience.
• We reserve the right to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the park and have the right to eject without prior notice anyone who, in our judgment, creates a disturbance or nuisance, or deliberately breaks the rules. No refunds of fees will be made in such an event.
• Hunting is not permitted in the resort.
• Fireworks, BB guns and sling shots are not permitted in the resort.
• No clotheslines are permitted at the resort.
Commercial photography and filming is often conducted at Cutty’s. You may appear in pictures or film that may be used in advertising, news reporting, public relations, or other activities regarding the Resort. Reservations at the Resort or a visitor’s pass constitutes your consent for Cutty’s to use any pictures or films it deems appropriate without payment, inspection, or review.
- PRIOR TO 14 DAYS BEFORE CHECK IN DATE:
Deposit will be refunded minus a $25 cancelation fee.
- 14 DAYS BEFORE CHECK IN DATE:
Deposit will not be refunded after this point.
- 7 DAYS BEFORE CHECK IN DATE:
Balance will be charged to the card on file. NO REFUNDS will be given after this point.
- NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY CHECKOUT
We offer free WiFi that is accessible in and around the store/lodge. This is satellite internet with limited bandwidth and you may experience interruptions while using it. If you have AT&T service, we can direct you to a spot where you should get some coverage. You may also drive to the end of the county road (3 miles) towards Highway 50 for phone calls. We do have a landline courtesy phone on-site that is available 24/7.
In years past, bringing firewood along to a camping weekend was tradition. However, forestry officials now understand that this practice contributed to the spread of invasive species such as the Mountain Pine Beetle. Invasive species have devastated forests in Colorado and Wyoming. Once a forest is infested, eradication of an invasive pest involves devastating measures such as the removal of entire stands of trees or forested areas. Beginning with the 2011 camping season, transportation of firewood into or out of Cutty’s must be prohibited. Firewood is available for sale at the campground.
We are dog friendly and just ask you to keep them on a leash, pick up their waste, and do not leave them unattended. There is no extra charge for pets at RV or tent sites. Dogs are allowed in cabins for an additional fee. No pets in the Retro Trailer. Dogs are not allowed to be tied to trees.
You are permitted to bring your ATV, but we do not allow them to be operated in the resort under any circumstances. You will need to unload it and store it in the designated area if you plan to use it while staying at Cutty’s.
Yes. With breathtaking views of the National Forest of the Rocky Mountains in Central Colorado and more than 300 days of sunshine a year, Cutty’s Resort provides a spectacular natural setting for your dream wedding or event. Reservations for the following calendar year may be made in advance with a $500 deposit and a minimum of 10 sites. You may use our contact form to inquire about event reservations.
We have discounts for senior citizens and active military members.
We have indoor & outdoor pools, miniature golf, tennis, volleyball, basketball, shuffleboard, video games, and stunning views surrounding you at all times. We also serve meals in the Rec Hall on the weekend. And don’t miss bingo & karaoke on Saturdays!