All Prices on Sites / Rentals are for 2 adults plus children.
Tent Sites & RV Sites – One family per site
- Emergency Calls – Dial 911 or contact Park Personnel
- Speed Limit is 5 MPH throughout the resort
- Quiet hours will be maintained Sunday through Thursday between 10:00 PM and 8:00AM. Friday and Saturday hours are 10:30PM to 8:00AM.
- Occupancy of site is restricted to the registered guests only. All others will be charged a visitor fee. Registered campers are responsible for the behavior of their guests. Visitors may not bring pets with them. No visitors admitted to area after 9:00PM. Day visitors must be out of area by 9:00PM. Maximum visitors allowed: Day visitors – Two visiting families. Overnight visitors – Four adults or one family. Rental guests please see unit rules. Please call the office for visitor rates as they are subject to change throughout the season.
- Campers under 7 must be accompanied to the restrooms by an adult. Campers must not leave their children unattended in the camping area.
- Campers under 18 must be back at their site by 10:00PM unless accompanied by a parent.
- Please keep fire pits clean and free of refuse. Fires are limited to fire pits on site and must be attended at all times. If conditions are dry or windy, ask the office before lighting. All fires are to be extinguished by 12:00AM. There may be a fire ban any time Cutty’s Staff feels necessary to do so.
- Do not cut on or down any trees or plants on the sites or in the wilderness area. Anyone destroying any property or trespassing on posted property shall be responsible for the damages and shall be evicted immediately.
- Please limit your driving to necessity. Most areas of the resort are a five-minute walk. ATVs, Motorcycles, Mini-bikes, motorized scooters, and any other recreational vehicles of this type are strictly prohibited. Bicycles must be returned to the site by DUSK. Use caution when riding on hills.
- Respect other guests and their property. Use roads and trails rather than cutting through sites.
- Secure your personal property/valuables. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or left-behind items, or damages.
- Car and RV washing is prohibited.
- Check-in for all sites is 3:00 PM. Check-out is 12:00 PM for RV/tent sites and 11:00 AM for rentals.
- Please make sure you observe the check-out time of Sites and Cabins. Other campers may be checking in to your site/rental, and we need to prepare it for their arrival.
- Telephone Messages – Only Emergency messages will be delivered.
- No trash pickup. Please bring all rubbish to our recycling center located on the resort map. Camping generated refuse only.
- Excessive drinking, intoxication, or drug use will not be tolerated, and are grounds for immediate ejection. Marijuana use is NOT allowed. If caught with Marijuana you will be asked to leave immediately with no refund.
- This is a family resort. Appropriate language and acceptable clothing must be maintained at all times. We reserve the right to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the park and have the right to eject without prior notice anyone who, in our judgment, creates a disturbance or nuisance, or deliberately breaks the rules. No refunds of fees will be made in such an event.
- PRIOR TO 14 DAYS BEFORE CHECK IN DATE:
Deposit will be refunded minus a $25 cancelation fee.
- 14 DAYS BEFORE CHECK IN DATE:
Deposit will not be refunded after this point.
- 7 DAYS BEFORE CHECK IN DATE:
Balance will be charged to the card on file. NO REFUNDS will be given after this point.
- NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY CHECKOUT
We offer free WiFi that is accessible in and around the store/lodge. This is satellite internet with limited bandwidth and you may experience interruptions while using it. If you have AT&T service, we can direct you to a spot where you should get some coverage. You may also drive to the end of the county road (3 miles) towards Highway 50 for phone calls. We do have a landline courtesy phone on-site that is available 24/7.
In years past, bringing firewood along to a camping weekend was tradition. However, forestry officials now understand that this practice contributed to the spread of invasive species such as the Mountain Pine Beetle. Invasive species have devastated forests in Colorado and Wyoming. Once a forest is infested, eradication of an invasive pest involves devastating measures such as the removal of entire stands of trees or forested areas. Beginning with the 2011 camping season, transportation of firewood into or out of Cutty’s must be prohibited. Firewood is available for sale at the campground.
Pets are an essential part of camping for many families and we welcome your furry friends at Cutty’s. Animal owners are completely liable for the pet and any damages suffered in case of an attack in a public or private area. Please abide by the following:
- Pets must always be on a short (6’) leash. Never allow your pet to run free.
- Two pets are allowed per site.
- Pets are NEVER to be left unattended at any time.
- Please clean up after pets.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the resort buildings per Board of Health unless for disability purposes. Pets are also prohibited from the swimming areas.
- We reserve the right to deny any pet entry to the park.
- If any pet is not following these rules or is creating a disturbance, the owner will be asked to remove the pet from the premises. If the owner will not comply, the camping party will be ejected from the resort.
- There is no additional fee for pets at RV/tent sites. We do not allow pets in the Retro Trailer.
Creekside Cabin and Bunkhouse Pet Fees: $25 per pet per day for the first pet, $10 for each additional pet per day. $100 maximum charge per week.
Cozy Cabin Pet Fees: $12.50 per pet per day for first pet, $5 for each additional pet per day. $50 maximum charge per week.
You are permitted to bring your ATV, but we do not allow them to be operated in the resort under any circumstances. You will need to unload it and store it in the designated area if you plan to use it while staying at Cutty’s.
Yes. With breathtaking views of the National Forest of the Rocky Mountains in Central Colorado and more than 300 days of sunshine a year, Cutty’s Resort provides a spectacular natural setting for your dream wedding or event. Reservations for the following calendar year may be made in advance with a $500 deposit and a minimum of 10 sites. You may use our contact form to inquire about event reservations.
We have discounts for senior citizens and active military members.