- Cancellation Policy RV / Tent
- Depost / Cancellation / Refund
- Firewood Prohibited
- General Policies
- Pet Policies
- Advance reservations are strongly recommended
- Holiday weekends require a minimum stay, a deposit and the balance paid a week before arrival. (No refunds after final payment is made)
- Reservations require a credit card on file at time of reservation along with a One night deposit.(Deposit will go towards your stay. It is transferable if you reschedule your reservations at least a week prior to your scheduled arrival)
- Confirmation of reservation will be emailed upon receipt of deposit)
- If general information and credit card is not received, we will assume that you no longer want the reservation, and it will be cancelled without notice.
We do our best to honor site requests. However, we are unable to guarantee specific site numbers for stay of less than a week. We also reserve the right to change sites without notification.
- Cancellations received via email or phone 7 days in advance will be refunded all but $25 cancellation fee or the whole balance can be credited to a future stay.
- Cancellations 4-7 days in advance of the reservation date will charged for 50% of the reservation.
- Any Cancellation within 3 days or less,No shows ,or cancellations on day of arrival will be charged for the whole stay on the the credit card on file.
- No refunds for early checkouts.
Cell and pager signals are not available at Cutty’s due to our rural mountainous location. Limited wireless internet is available for free around the Lodge area. Again because of the remoteness of the property we do not guarantee the Wi-Fi.
Commercial photography and filming is often conducted at Cutty’s. You may appear in pictures or film that may be used in advertising, news reporting, public relations, or other activities regarding the Resort. Reservations at the Resort or a visitor’s pass constitutes your consent for Cutty’s to use any pictures or films it deems appropriate without payment, inspection, or review.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Holiday weekends require a 3 day minimum stay,a deposit for all sites, and the remainder balance paid 10 days before arrival.(Sorry NO refunds after final payment is made)
- Reservations require a payment of 50% for all cabins and trailers at the time of booking with a credit card.
- Confirmation of reservation will be emailed after payment is received.
- If your payment is not received within the specified time, we will assume that you no longer want the reservation, and it will be cancelled without notice. We do our best to honor cabins requests whenever possible. However, we are unable to guarantee specific cabins. We also reserve the right to change cabins without notification.
- Refunds minus a $25 cancellation fee are given if notified of cancellation 10 days or more prior to the reservation date by email or phone .Cancellations more than 7 days but less than 10 days will not receive a refund. (50% will be charged if deposit wasn’t made).
- Cancellation less than 7 days and NO SHOWS will not receive a refund and be charged the remainder of the reservation on the credit card on file.
- All rentals are considered to be “Good Housekeeping”. They are clean when you check-in and we ask they are that way when you vacate. Camper is liable for all damages.
- No refunds for early checkouts.
In years past, bringing firewood along to a camping weekend was tradition. However, forestry officials now understand that this practice contributed to the spread of invasive species such as the Mountain Pine Beetle. Invasive species have devastated forests in Colorado and Wyoming. Once a forest is infested, eradication of an invasive pest involves devastating measures such as the removal of entire stands of trees or forested areas. Beginning with the 2011 camping season, transportation of firewood into or out of Cutty’s must be prohibited. Firewood is available for sale at the campground.
Pets are a part of many of our camping families and are welcome. Animal’s owners are completely liable for the pet and any damages suffered in case of an attack in a public or private area. Pleas abide by the following:
- Pets must always be on a short (6’) leash. Never allow your pet to run free.
- Two pets are allowed per site.
- Pets are NEVER to be left unattended at any time.
- Please clean up after pets.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the resort buildings per Board of Health unless for disability purposes. Pets are also prohibited from the swimming areas.
- We reserve the right to deny any pet entry to the park.
- If any pet is not following these rules or is creating a disturbance, the owner will be asked to remove the pet from the premises. If the owner will not comply, the camping party will be ejected from the resort.
- Pets in Cozy/Honeymoon Cabins $10 per pet per night. No pets in Creek Cabins.Pets in Cozy/Honeymoon Cabins $10 per pet per night. No pets in Creek Cabins.
All Prices on Sites / Rentals are for 2 adults plus children. All additional adults (18+)are $5 per person per night. Pets are an additional $10 per night charge in Cozy / Honeymoon cabins. Sorry NO pets in Creek Cabins, Bunkhouse or Retro Trailer. NO Exceptions!!! $50 fine if a pet is found inside or on deck.
Tent Sites & RV Sites – One family per site
- Emergency Calls – Dial 911 or contact Park Personnel
- Speed Limit is 5 MPH throughout the resort
- Quiet hours will be maintained Sunday through Thursday between 10:00 PM and 8:00AM. Friday and Saturday hours are 10:30PM to 8:00AM.
- Occupancy of site is restricted to the registered guests only. All others will be charged a visitor fee. Registered campers are responsible for the behavior of their guests. Visitors may not bring pets with them. No visitors admitted to area after 9:00PM. Day visitors must be out of area by 9:00PM. Maximum visitors allowed: Day visitors – Two visiting families. Overnight visitors – Four adults or one family. Rental guests please see unit rules. Please call the office for visitor rates as they are subject to change throughout the season.
- Campers under 7 must be accompanied to the restrooms by an adult. Campers must not leave their children unattended in the camping area. Campers under 18 must be back at their site by 10:00PM unless accompanied by a parent.
- Please keep fire pits clean and free of refuse. Fires are limited to fire pits on site and must be attended at all times. If conditions are dry or windy, ask the office before lighting. All fires are to be extinguished by 12:00AM. There may be a fire ban any time Cutty’s Staff feels necessary to do so.
- Do not cut on or down any trees or plants on the sites or in the wilderness area. Anyone destroying any property or trespassing on posted property shall be responsible for the damages and shall be evicted immediately.
- Please limit your driving to necessity. Most areas of the resort are a five-minute walk. ATVs, Motorcycles, Mini-bikes, motorized scooters, and any other recreational vehicles of this type are strictly prohibited. Bicycles must be returned to the site by DUSK. Use caution when riding on hills.
- Respect other guests and their property. Use roads and trails rather than cutting through sites.
- Secure your personal property/valuables. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or left-behind items, or damages.
- Car and RV washing is prohibited.
- Sites – Check-in time is 3:00PM each day. Check-out is Noon.
- Please make sure you observe the check-out time of Sites and Cabins. Other campers may be checking in to your site/rental, and we need to prepare it for their arrival.
- Cabin and Trailer Rentals – Check-in time is 4:00PM each day. Check-out time is 11am.
- Telephone Messages – Only Emergency messages will be delivered.
- No trash pickup. Please bring all rubbish to our recycling center located on the resort map. Camping generated refuse only.
- Excessive drinking, intoxication, or drug use will not be tolerated, and are grounds for immediate ejection. Marijuana use is NOT allowed. If caught with Marijuana you will be asked to leave immediately with no refund.
- This is a family resort. Appropriate language and acceptable clothing must be maintained at all times. We reserve the right to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the park and have the right to eject without prior notice anyone who, in our judgment, creates a disturbance or nuisance, or deliberately breaks the rules. No refunds of fees will be made in such an event.